GMG Advertising encourages and supports the talent of the future of advertising. We foster our interns’ creativity and lead them to succeed in the fascinating world of brands and clever advertisement. Through our internship program, students and young professionals will learn more about the industry as they work on interesting projects on a daily basis.
GMG Advertising interns work as active members of the different departments of our company, ranging from creative to account management. Interns will learn many aspects of the advertising business while they work with us. Our “Enter the Jungle” Internship Program provides real-world experience and opens doors to a network of clients and advertising professionals.
Don’t wait, this is your opportunity to shine and show off your skills. Your great ideas can revolutionize and change the future.
We accept internship applications for all the seasons of the year. Make sure to apply at least a month before the internship season starts:
SUMMER INTERNSHIPS (June - August)
FALL INTERNSHIPS (September-December)
SPRING INTERNSHIPS (January-May)
How to Apply
There are three things we need from you in order to qualify you for our internship program:
1) A Cover Letter telling us a bit about you and why you want this internship.
2) A résumé.
3) An essay (300 - 500 words)* stating how this internship will help you in your career pursuits. Please cover the following topics/questions on your essay.
1. What makes you unique and a good candidate for this internship?
2. What are your goals and objective in life?
3. How did you decide on a career in this field?
4. What are you looking for in this internship?
5. What are your plans once the internship is over?
6. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
*An application that is missing any of the above elements will NOT be considered.
Please e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and write down the area that interests you the most on your email subject (Advertising Sales, Creative/Design, Social Media, Business Development, Media Buying.)Good luck! We look forward to hearing from you!